Happy International Women’s Day!
I’m forever inspired by so many incredible women in my life who work hard to change business for good. To celebrate these women and empower all of us, I wanted to share a little bit of their wisdom with you all.
1. “Don’t be afraid to fly higher.” – Eve Branson
2. “Investing in women is smart economics." – Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, The B Team
3. “If you think you're too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito.” – Anita Roddick, founder of The Body Shop
4. “We have to give children the space to be and to be who they are.” – Michelle Obama
5. “I truly believe that businesses are the key to solving humanity’s biggest problems.” – Katie Hunt-Morr, Virgin Unite
6. “Ask yourself what you can do to make a difference. And then take that action, no matter how large or how small.” – Graca Machel, The Elders
7. “If we can put a man on the moon, we can make pantyhose comfortable.” – Sara Blakely, founder of Spanx
8. “Not all heroes wear capes, some wear really great bras.” – Fleur and Alice, Attollo Lingerie
9. “Change always starts with a girl.” – Kathy Calvin, The B Team
10. “Learning is the gateway to adventure.” – Princess Beatrice of York, Big Change
Who are the women that have created a positive impact in your life?
I’d love to hear all about them in the comments.